Simple and easy to make beautiful Felt Flower
March 20, 2011 § 3 Comments
Give it a try. Here is the tutorial :
You will need:
- Ultrasuede fabric
- Needle and thread
- Store-bought pillow
- Petal template Download the PDF
- Photocopy template, enlarging or reducing as desired. Using template, cut out 4 petals from fabric.
- Knot end of thread; sew a running stitch through bottom of petals, making 2 stitches for each.
- Gently pull thread to gather petals, and knot thread.
Make 1 more stitch to connect last and first petals to form flower, then knot and trim thread.
- Repeat, making flowers in a variety of sizes. Tack-stitch flowers to pillow in the desired pattern.
Quoted from marthastewart.com